Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Little Runner

Will loves to be like his daddy. Yesterday he decided he wanted to go for a run just like his dad. He came up to me and said he was going for a run and asked me to put the MP3 player on his arm (like he's seen his dad do.) I strapped it on and away he went. A few minutes later he comes back and sits in the chair next to me. He announces "I had a good run Mommy." He continues to do this for about an hour adding in phrases and actions that his daddy says and does:


"I'm all wet...you don't want to touch me." (his daddy gets soaked on his runs)

"I need some water."

"I'm going to stretch." (he lifts his knee and grabs it with his hand)

He pants hard and wipes his brow.



Brad and I should have no doubt he is watching everything we do and say. He's got the running routine memorized perfectly. We should be on our best behavior!!!

0 comments: