
Carissa and her bug

Will, the tiger, at the Children's Museum

Audrey and Will at the Children's Museum

Will and his Daddy at the zoo

Will found the powdered sugar and sweetened up the house

Bath Time! Carissa loves to watch her big brother!

We went visit to Oklahoma to see Aunt Suzy and the family.
We went to a really neat pool with cousins Gracie and Maggie.

Carissa loved the globe...she really focused in on Hawaii. I think she was telling me that's where our next vacation should be.

Aunt Suzy and Carissa

Tickle time! The girls were getting Will back for tackling them constantly during our stay!

On our way back home we stopped and ate with my good friend Traci and her family. These are her girls, Alyssa and Macie.

We stayed with Nana and Granddad on the way back home and Will got to meet the new kids.

Will made a new buddy

Having a heart to heart

Recovering from our trip at home. Carissa watching big brother once again!

The End.
2 comments:
Those are some awesome pics!! I love the last one...I get a lot of shots like that. :) Mostly because mine are always going somewhere, so all I get is the rear-end view. :) Your kids are adorable, and it sounds like you had a busy month!!
So fun to see pictures of your beautiful people. Hope all is well in Houston.
Post a Comment