Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oil Ranch '08

Will, Carissa and I went to the Oil Ranch with our Sunday school class mom's group. They have a train, hay rides, petting zoo, cow milking, pony rides, a bounce house and a pumpkin patch. The bounce house was one of Will's favorite things. One time he jumped too close to the door and fell out right on his head. I had Carissa in the baby carrier so I couldn't jump to his rescue. By the time I bent down, he was on his feet looking a little dazed and confused. I asked him "How do you feel?" I think since I didn't make a huge scene or fuss over it he just smiled and jumped right back into the bounce house. That kid has a hard head

Click to play Oil Ranch '08
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

0 comments: