My hopes of posting to the blog weekly have been dashed. Sorry for the big pause between posts. Allergies attacked 2 weeks ago, and my head has been full of snot since. I haven't been in the mood to do much of anything...especial type a new post, because I usually need a free hand to blow my nose at all times. I have upgraded my tissue from generic to Puff's plus with lotion.
Today is Nana's Birthday - Happy Birthday Nana! We hope you have a great one!
October has been a busy month. We've had visitors every week, which has been fun. We are trying to get as much use out of our guest room before we convert it into Will's big boy room to make room in the nursery for the new baby. Week 1 we had our friend, Mary, from Austin come. Week 2, Mekelle, also in from Austin, came. Week 3, my sister Suzy and her two girls, Maggie and Gracie, came in from Oklahoma. This coming week Brad's parent's will arrive, and that will be the end of October!
Click here to see a PhotoShow slide show of pictures from September and October 2007.
I'm sure I'll do another post soon to show you Will in his Halloween costume. We debated between making him a rock star or a football player, but we've settled on him being a cowboy since our church's fall festival is a western theme. I have a great outfit, thanks to my friend Julie. Now I am on the hunt for cowboy boots and a hat to complete the get'up.
Baby update: I have been feeling the baby fluttering about in my tummy for a while now. He/She is mostly active when I stop moving - so especially when I am trying to go to sleep. I am just about halfway through the pregnancy. We have our next ultrasound on November 1st, so we will let you know the baby's gender then. Most of all, we are praying for a healthy baby!
Happy Pappy Day
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment