Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's a Girl!

Sorry to keep you waiting...we are having a girl! The doctor said she looks healthy and to be developing normally! Here are a few pics:




Profile



Frontal



The girl viewing (I know, it's not very ladylike)

They don't seem as clear as the earlier ones...I guess she's smooshed in there. Now I need a new web address for the blog. "Amy and her boys" isn't going to work anymore. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them...post a comment and let me know your thoughts!

4 comments:

Maryann said...

Congratulations! Little girls are such a wonderful blessing :)

Suzy said...

Maggie isn't sure what your blog should be named, but she thinks a cousin named "Meg" (short for Megan)would be cool!

Love, Maggie & Suzy

Another Texas Family said...

Congrats! Start saving your money now because little girls clothes are too cute to resist!

Andrew and Liz said...

Yay!! A little girl to dress up and make pretty :) Congratulations!!