Suzy...you posted a very valid comment. And yes, you are right. The newest thing about Brad is his new wife. He says he likes the "new Amy", but I think he's still in shock and afraid that she may not stick around. We will see. As you now know, I'm not worried about it.
The other new thing about Brad is he has broken his big right toe somehow. He doesn't remember doing it, but we are pretty sure that's what happened in the middle of the night sometime over the last week. I told him I would not tell him anymore that I wish he'd go to the doctor, so I am not about to do it here either :o).
Happy Pappy Day
1 month ago
1 comments:
WOW lots of new.... I can relate. Sorry to hear about Brads toe. We are looking forward to seeing the boys this weekend. ☻
Post a Comment