
Mommy and Will playing with the camera. I will sacrifice my Aggie-hood on the outside and wear a longhorn cap if it makes my son want to be an Aggie. (Don't worry fellow Aggies- I still bleed maroon)

I have to brag on my son. The only reason I can find time to write this blog is because he's so content to play on his own and entertain himself. I am thankful!!
Ok, even I admit that I have major pregnancy brain and forget what I am saying in mid sentence, but when Will took his name label off of his sippy cup and put it on his chest, I knew I was getting bad at remembering things. Thanks Will, you are such a big helper!

We have some new security items. It's no longer just blankie, but nap mat, and various cars and trucks and all of his favorite animal friends. It can get lonely in that crib without his friends!





1 comments:
I love your pictures
Post a Comment