Saturday, September 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I have just been tagged . I feel totally clueless right now since I've been blogging all of 2 days, and I am actually a computer person (not a genius for sure, but I'm not afraid to try to do new things on the computer.) I will be calling Kelly with any questions to get clarification since she tagged me. But for now, here goes my best try.


The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random facts about Amy:
1. My side of the closet is a mess, but if I make a bed, it almost always has to be perfect.
2. I've performed on stage in Carnegie Hall in New York City.
3. My major in college was Outdoor Education, so I am a non-practicing ex-professional camper who is afraid of heights on a ropes course. I worked at a camp with a ropes course the summer of '97 and had to climb past the actual wires participants used to set it up.
4. I am an introvert, and although I love people and love to make them laugh, I am energized by alone time.
5. I love to travel and the furthest places I have been are South Africa, China, Italy, Turkey, and Greece.
6. I am named after my Dad's mom whose name is Olga Mozelle. I am thankful her nickname is "Amy."
7. I have climbed the tallest peak in Colorado, Mt. Elbert, along with 8 others that are 13,000 ft or higher. (note: this is on solid ground, so the heights fear doesn't apply)
8. I love to sing in groups, but I am terrified of singing a solo in front of even one person. I was in High School choir, and we had to sing a solo each year in front of the class. My sophomore year I hid behind the piano for 10 minutes before I sang, and then I cried for 10 minutes afterwards.

I am tagging Michelle, Tiffany, Suzy, Brad, Mariana, Amanda, Liz, Emily and Erica. I think those are all my blogging friends and family. You've probably already been tagged, but it is fun to put your names in my blog!!

2 comments:

Another Texas Family said...

Congrats on baby #2!!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Very nice post. Your web site is very beautiful.