Friday, September 14, 2007

Picking His Own Clothes

Well, it has started. Will wants to pick his own clothes. He wants the blue ones. I thought only girls cared about what they wore. I mean, isn't it enough that I talk about tractors and balls all the time?

He is learning his colors, and he doesn't know all of them, but the ones he knows, he knows pretty well. He's very patriotic. He likes red, white and blue the best. He calls them "red, wipe and blue." Separately, not together...we're not quite that advanced just yet.

Will really likes to test the limits right now, so we have LOTS of time outs. He's a pretty funny boy and has cute dimples so I get over his transgressions pretty fast.

I'm excited about the new blog and about keeping track of all of Will's doings. He gives me lots of material. :o) Hope you will enjoy it too!

4 comments:

Andrew and Liz said...

Yay...I'm not the only one new to blogging. The peer pressure was just too much for me :)

Another Texas Family said...

Glad you joined the bandwagon!

Bruce Simcik said...

Great job Amy! You got a big job keeping Will and Brad in line!

A is for Audrey said...

welcome, friend! i'm so glad you're a blogger. :)